The online Master of Legal Studies is a 30-credit program completed online over the course of two years. Also, our Program Admissions have compiled a comprehensive list of what is needed for the application process. Candidates up for consideration for admission to the online MLS must be ready to submit the following:
- A completed online application.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal essay describing how you expect to use your MLS degree.
- An official transcript(s) showing that you earned a bachelor’s degree, plus an official transcript from any other institution from which you received a degree. A certified translation must be attached if a transcript is not in English.*
- If English is not your first language, an official TOEFL score report(s) sent directly from, ETC.*
- At the discretion of the admissions committee, applicants with a final undergraduate grade point average under 3.0 may be asked to submit one standardized test score, such as the LSAT, GRE, or GMAT.*
*Applicants should contact the institution(s) from which they earned their degree(s) to request that official transcripts (or TOEFL or other test scores, if a requirement) be forwarded directly from the institution or testing organization to:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Online Graduate Law Programs
Attn: Julie DiBiasio
2121 Euclid Avenue LB138
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214
How to Apply – Program Admissions
To apply for the online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) Program, visit our online application system. Also, by filling in a few boxes, and few easy clicks, you will have everything you need to apply to our program. We can’t wait to assist you in your application process.
If you have any questions during the application process or need more information visit our FAQ page. Also, we encourage you to contact a program admissions advisor at (216) 687-2328. Also, we are more than happy to answer any of your admissions questions by emailing us at email@example.com. Lastly, we look forward to helping you!
Summer Application Deadline
April 26, 2021
Summer Session Starts
May 03, 2021
The State Of Cybersecurity Jobs
April 20, 2021 12:00 pmWebinar Registration